Police into Private Sector
The Police into Private Sector, PiPS, group is a team of senior level individuals who have come together to support this exceptional and innovative portal. Between us we have access to a huge network of influence, many years of experience of business and a hugely diverse knowledge of policing and inside knowledge of moving from the police service into private enterprise; it's challenges and more importantly it's joys.
- The majority of us have experience in Policing issues, culture and preferred style having served in either as Police officers or police staff. Everyone else is an expert in their own field
- Several of us have walked the walk. Leaving the Police some ten years ago we have made the mistakes, and learnt from them, so now you don't have to!
- Our commitment is to provide real meaningful service to our members and always hold in mind that if we had found a group like this when we set out we would be richer today.
- We will never to break confidentiality, whether that be verbally, in writing or by selling on your details. We honour the confidence our members share with us.
- We work tirelessly to bring state of the art innovation and new thinking to our members. If we do not know the answer immediately we work tirelessly until we find the person that does.
- We have spent a great deal of time connecting and getting to know top influencers and though leaders so that through us, our members benefit.
- We consider ourselves to be your fast track. Yes you could teach yourself some of the skills we provide but it would take you years to distill the good from the bad and the ugly. Our members are hungry for success and we know they want to achieve that via the quickest route.
A Free Start
Sign up for our regular newsletters full of information and ideas on how to prepare for your new life in the private sector. Whatever your intentions, our "blue" package is a great place to start.
Closing Date: November 5th 2012
THE INVESTIGATIVE INTERVIEWER
The world's only magazine dedicated
to investigative interviewing.
Call +44 (0)844 660 8707 for details
Tel: +44 (0)844 660 8707
Fax: +44 (0)844 660 8701
Call: 0203 119 3351